We would like to thank all our sponsors, partners and participating delegates for making the Bridges 2019 conference and exhibition such a great success. Over 400 delegates attended Bridges 2019 which featured a SOLD OUT exhibition.
For 27 years, the Bridges conference has driven technical knowledge, debate and discussion at the heart of Europe's bridge community. Click here to review the 2019 photo gallery.
Take a look at the Bridges 2018 show review published in Bd&e magazine.
- Digital engineering to design, build, operate & maintain
- Virtual and remote inspection methods for bridges
- Seeking out scour quickly and safely – new bridge inspection system on trial in Cumbria
- Aerodynamic performance of the new Tintagel Bridge
- The Skytrain cable-stayed bridge on the Sydney Metro
- Bridges and climate change – carbon footprint and resilience
- Printed bridges – gimmick or game-changer?
Past Speaker panels included representatives from ADEPT National Bridges Group, Arcadis, Atkins, BAM, Bridge Owners Forum (BOF), Cowi, Cumbria CC, Delft Infracomposites, Devon CC, Exeter University, Gaist , Gloucestershire CC , Groeningen Province - The Netherlands, Hertfordshire CC, Highways England, Landscope Engineering, Rendel, Ringway Island Roads, RWDI, Taziker Industrial, University of Cambridge, Witteveen Bos, WSP and many more.
To download a copy of the Bridges 2019 onsite event brochure containing the finalised programme, speaker listings and exhibitor contact details click here.