For 27 years, the Bridges conference has driven technical knowledge, debate and discussion at the heart of Europe's bridge community. Click here to review the 2019 photo gallery.
- Digital engineering to design, build, operate & maintain
- Virtual and remote inspection methods for bridges
- Seeking out scour quickly and safely – new bridge inspection system on trial in Cumbria
- Aerodynamic performance of the new Tintagel Bridge
- The Skytrain cable-stayed bridge on the Sydney Metro
- Bridges and climate change – carbon footprint and resilience
- Printed bridges – gimmick or game-changer?
Past Speaker panels included representatives from ADEPT National Bridges Group, Arcadis, Atkins, BAM, Bridge Owners Forum (BOF), Cowi, Cumbria CC, Delft Infracomposites, Devon CC, Exeter University, Gaist , Gloucestershire CC , Groeningen Province - The Netherlands, Hertfordshire CC, Highways England, Landscope Engineering, Rendel, Ringway Island Roads, RWDI, Taziker Industrial, University of Cambridge, Witteveen Bos, WSP and many more.
To download a copy of the Bridges 2019 onsite event brochure containing the finalised programme, speaker listings and exhibitor contact details click here.