The annual Bridges conference and exhibition is the leading event for bridge owners and operators in the UK
- Learn more about how key bridge projects have been planned, designed, implemented and maintained. A wide range of speakers will discuss the latest thinking and consider the strategic trends, challenges, regulations, and best practice. Successful and practical case studies will also be presented
- Review the new Highways Code of Practice for well-maintained highway infrastructure and learn how it will impact the way you work as a bridge manager or engineer
- Learn how to make a success of highway structures asset management using current examples of best practice
- Listen to talks from internationally-renowned bridge engineers discussing state of the art in design and construction of bridges large and small
- Find out how digital manufacturing techniques are set to revolutionise bridge construction and management
"Again the Bridges conference gave a great opportunity to network with colleagues across the profession and attend presentations from industry leaders"
Principal structure engineer, Staffordshire County Council