The annual Bridges conference and exhibition is the leading event for bridge owners and operators in the UK
- Learn more about how key bridge projects have been planned, designed, implemented and maintained. A wide range of speakers will discuss the latest thinking and consider the strategic trends, challenges, regulations, and best practice. Successful and practical case studies will also be presented
- Exclusive preview of new guidance by the Construction Industry Research and Information Association
- Learn first hand about digital inspection, monitoring and diagnosis technologies with interactive workshops
- Listen to talks from internationally-renowned bridge engineers discussing state of the art design and construction of bridges large and small
- Discover a green future for bridges and the latest BIM challenges
- Join us for the Bridges Awards ceremony to celebrate the worthy winners
"Again the Bridges conference gave a great opportunity to network with colleagues across the profession and attend presentations from industry leaders"
Principal structure engineer, Staffordshire County Council
The highlight of the bridge engineering year.
Sue Threader, Chief Executive, Rochester Bridge Trust
A great day meeting lots of like-minded people, exploring new innovations and products from exhibitors and listening to some inspiring speakers.
Kevin Dentith, Chief Bridge Engineer, Devon County Council
Excellent networking and knowledge sharing opportunity, everyone who works in bridges should be there!
Liz Kirkham, Network & Strategic Asset Manager, Gloucestershire County Council
Very good conference and excellent networking opportunities.
Paul Tucker, Senior Bridge Engineer & Team Leader, Somerset County Council
Once again a great opportunity to see and hear from market leaders in bridges innovation.
Adrian Worthington, Technical & Design Officer, Wigan Council
The event is always informative, inspiring and relevant - a really good blend of asset owners, researchers, designers and contractors. A must for all bridge engineering professionals!
Phil Raven, Head of Technical Design, Milestone Infrastructure (Oxfordshire Highways)
The event is an opportunity to meet the some main suppliers and service providers in the UK industry
and to gain an understanding of the status quo and the trends in the bridge through the problems faced and solutions found.
Philip Corbett, Concessionaire for the Rion-Antirion Bridge - Greece, GEFYRA SA