Please note: There are two key opportunities to exhibit at this event - at the exhibition alongside the 1-day Conference Programme on 8 March 2023 and/or at the boutique table-top exhibition alongside the interactive Workshops taking place on 9 March 2023.
Are you looking to increase your company profile and do business with key public sector bridge managers? Call Lisa Bentley today on +44 (0) 20 7973 4698 or email l.Bentley@hgluk.com to discuss sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities at Bridges 2023.
Sponsoring or exhibiting at Bridges 2023 provides you with the perfect vehicle to promote your products and services and meet the industry’s senior level and key decision makers. In addition you can benefit from a host of opportunities including:
- Strategic brand association with the leading international Bridges conference and exhibition
- Stand out from your competitors through increased publicity within the bridges industry
- An opportunity to entertain your existing clients and prospects
- Multimedia opportunities with the event website and extensive digital marketing campaign
- A direct and cost-effective route to your target market
- An opportunity for new customer acquisition and client retention
- Direct contact with senior level decision makers attending the conference
- Unrivalled networking opportunities
- Generate high quality leads
- Position your company as a thought leader within the industry
See the delegate profile here and find out who attends the annual Bridges conference and exhibition.
The highlight of the bridge engineering year.
Sue Threader, Chief Executive, Rochester Bridge Trust
A great day meeting lots of like-minded people, exploring new innovations and products from exhibitors and listening to some inspiring speakers.
Kevin Dentith, Chief Bridge Engineer, Devon County Council
Excellent networking and knowledge sharing opportunity, everyone who works in bridges should be there!
Liz Kirkham, Network & Strategic Asset Manager, Gloucestershire County Council
Very good conference and excellent networking opportunities.
Paul Tucker, Senior Bridge Engineer & Team Leader, Somerset County Council
Once again a great opportunity to see and hear from market leaders in bridges innovation.
Adrian Worthington, Technical & Design Officer, Wigan Council
The event is always informative, inspiring and relevant - a really good blend of asset owners, researchers, designers and contractors. A must for all bridge engineering professionals!
Phil Raven, Head of Technical Design, Milestone Infrastructure (Oxfordshire Highways)
The event is an opportunity to meet the some main suppliers and service providers in the UK industry
and to gain an understanding of the status quo and the trends in the bridge through the problems faced and solutions found.
Philip Corbett, Concessionaire for the Rion-Antirion Bridge - Greece, GEFYRA SA