Paul LiveseyScheme Manager, Collaborative Reporting for Safer Structures (CROSS)
Paul is a Chartered Structural Engineer with 30 years of experience as a consulting engineer and project manager within the building structures sector. He is responsible for the overall management of CROSS and works closely with the various stakeholders; he shares their passion to ensure that knowledge is shared, best practice is adopted, and lessons are learned to promote safety across the industry.
Prior to his current role, he was Technical Director at several leading civil and structural engineering consultancies with responsibility for technical excellence and project delivery from conceptual design through to completion. He has an in-depth knowledge of design and delivery within programme and budget constraints demonstrated through the successful completion of numerous building structures across multiple sectors.
Paul’s experience also includes the management of multi-disciplinary design teams, due-diligence surveys, advisor to party wall surveyors, defect investigation, ground engineering, basement design, conservation engineering, temporary works, and façade retention.
My Speaker Sessions
Wednesday 13 March 2024
Collaborative Reporting for Safer Structures (CROSS)
- An introduction to confidential and voluntary safety reporting and CROSS.
- A brief history of the development of CROSS and its mission.
- Examples of CROSS Safety Reports and how lessons learned are shared.
- Examples of CROSS Safety Alerts, including, Reinforced Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (RAAC).
- How to become involved and contribute.