"An excellent event, professionally organised and a must for everyone associated with the bridges sector." W.D.M, 2017 Exhibitor.
For 25 years, the Bridges conference has driven technical knowledge, debate and discussion at the heart of Europe's bridge community.
The 2018 conference will deliver up-to-date information through a number of technical sessions and case studies. The annual event brings together some of the sharpest minds in the bridge sector to debate and discuss all the latest challenges and opportunities for bridge engineers and managers.
- Latest trends and developments in planning, financing and building bridges in the UK
- New guidance on steel bridge specification
- Managing assets – how new technology can help bridge owners keep on top of this crucial task
- Find out what happens when you design a bridge in one of the most exposed locations in the UK
- The advent of ‘digital’ bridges and what it means for you
- Case studies highlighting ongoing bridge projects in the UK and overseas
Confirmed speakers include representatives from Adept, Amey, Atkins, BOF, Cowi, Cumbria CC, Delft Infra Composites, Devon CC, Exeter University, Gaist, Groeningen Province, Hertfordshire CC, Highways England, Rendel, Ringway Island Roads, RWDI, LandScope Engineering Ltd, Witteveen Bos, WSP and many more.
Click here for details of the provisional conference programme
Bridges 2018 speakers include
To download a copy of the Bridges 2018 brochure containing the programme and speaker listings click here.