We would like to thank our sponsors, speakers and partners for helping to make the 25th Anniversary Bridges conference and exhibition such a great success!
"An excellent event, professionally organised and a must for everyone associated with the bridges sector." W.D.M, 2017 Exhibitor.
Date for your Diary - Bridges 2018, 14th March, The Ricoh Arena, Coventry
For 25 years, the Bridges conference has driven technical knowledge, debate and discussion at the heart of Europe's bridge community.
The 2018 conference will focus on delivering a number of informative sessions detailing all the latest thinking through a number of technical sessions and case studies. The annual event brings together some of the sharpest minds in the bridge sector to debate and discuss all the latest challenges and opportunities for bridge engineers and managers.
Key topics for 2018 will include:
- Latest trends and developments in planning, financing and building bridges in the UK
- New guidance on steel bridge specification
- Managing assets – how new technology can help bridge owners keep on top of this crucial task
- Find out what happens when you design a bridge in one of the most exposed locations in the UK
- The advent of ‘digital’ bridges – and what it means for you
- Case studies highlighting ongoing bridge projects in the UK and overseas
Follow the debate on Twitter
The Bridges 2017 speaker line-up included representatives from Atkins Global, Network Rail, Bill Harvey Associates, Freyssinet, Tony Gee & Partners, Aecom, Mott MacDonald, Cumbria MBC, Royal Haskoning DHV, University of Cambridge, Transport Scotland, Amey, Bridge Owners Forum, Mouchel, Jacobs, Leonhardt Andra & Partners and more.