Save the Date - Bridges 2019, Thursday 14th March, The Ricoh Arena, Coventry. Add Bridges 2019 to your outlook calendar.
Over 400 delegates attended Bridges 2018 which featured a SOLD OUT exhibition. For 26 years, the Bridges conference has driven technical knowledge, debate and discussion at the heart of Europe's bridge community.
The 2019 conference will deliver up-to-date information through a number of technical sessions and case studies. The annual event brings together some of the sharpest minds in the bridge sector to debate and discuss all the latest challenges and opportunities for bridge engineers and managers.
2019 Programme highlights include:
- Bridge collapses – inevitable or unacceptable? Learning lessons from catastrophe
- The importance of bridge inspections - we don’t know what we don’t know!
- Restoration of the UK’s historic Iron Bridge
- Suicide prevention and the role of bridge engineering
- Latest update on revision of the Design Manual for Roads & Bridges
- Bridge Inspector Certification Scheme – assessor’s feedback and scheme revisions
- How to successfully bring innovations to site – a bridge contractor’s view
To download a copy of the Bridges 2018 onsite event brochure containing the finalised programme, speaker listings and exhibitor contact details click here.